In the competitive world of real estate, it's more important than ever to set yourself apart from the pack. A great way to do that is by using 3D Matterport scans to create virtual walkthroughs of your properties. Not only will potential buyers be able to tour your homes remotely, but you'll also be able to use the scans for marketing purposes. We'll discuss some of the ways you can use 3D scans for marketing, and we'll also show you some examples of how other realtors and custom homebuilders are using them to their advantage.
1. Realtors and custom home builders need 3D Matterport scans of their properties to increase interest from buyers.
The use of 3D Matterport scans is becoming increasingly popular in the world of real estate. In fact, a study conducted by National Association of Realtors found that properties with a 3D tour sold for up to nine percent higher than those without. The study also showed that homes with a 3D scan took up to 31% less time to sell. And that's just the average - in some markets, the difference was even more drastic!
Simply put, if you're a realtor or custom home builder, you need to be using 3D Matterport scans to market your properties. They're an essential tool for showing off your work to buyers all across the United States (and beyond). Not only do they increase interest, but they also help close deals faster!
2. 3D Matterport scans give buyers a realistic view of the property, which is essential in the decision-making process.
3D Matterport scans provide an accurate, realistic view of the property. This is essential in the decision-making process, as buyers can get a better idea of what the property looks like and whether it meets their needs. In some cases, buyers may be interested in a property but hesitant to visit in person because of distance or other factors. In these cases, a 3D Matterport scan can provide the buyer with all the information they need to make a decision. Additionally, 3D Matterport scans can help sellers market their properties more effectively. By providing potential buyers with a realistic view of the property, sellers can increase the chances of a sale.
3. Realtors and custom home builders who use 3D Matterport scans see an increase in business.
If you're not using 3D Matterport scans for your realReal estate is a competitive industry and it's more important than ever to find new and innovative ways to market your properties. Our 3D Matterport scans offer a unique and immersive way to tour a property from anywhere in the world. And because the majority of home buyers are millennials and members of Gen Z, it's essential to offer these services if you want to stay competitive. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) report that "among all generations of home buyers, 83 percent of Millennials and 94 percent of Gen Zs would switch to an agent offering these services, compared to 63 percent of Gen Xers." This is an incredible statistic and it's only going to continue to grow. Nearly 80 percent of all respondents would switch to a real estate agent offering immersive 3D tours of listed properties. So if you're not using Matterport's 3D scans yet, you're definitely missing out!
4. 3D Matterport scans are an affordable way to increase interest in your property.
At HardHat Investments, we believe that everyone should have access to high-quality 3D scans. That's why we offer a variety of services at an affordable price. The cost of a 3D scan depends on the size and complexity of the project. For example, a 1500 Sq/ft interior Matterport scan typically costs $300.
We work with many realtors and custom homebuilders and they've noticed a large spark in business from 3d scanning. 3D scans are an affordable way to increase interest in your property. They allow buyers all across the world to tour your home remotely, which can help you close a sale faster.
If you're looking for a way to improve your real estate marketing, contact us today to learn more about our 3D scanning services.
5. 3D Matterport scans are the future of real estate marketing.
There's no doubt that 3D Matterport scans are the future of real estate marketing. They provide an immersive, interactive experience that allows buyers to explore properties from anywhere in the world. This is a huge advantage for brokers and agents, who can now market their properties to a global audience. Not only that, but 3D scans are also great for attracting new clients and retaining existing ones. In fact, many realtors and custom homebuilders are already seeing a significant increase in business from 3D scans. If you're not using them yet, it's time to get on board!
At HardHat Investments, we believe that 3D Matterport scans are the future of real estate marketing. We offer a variety of services at an affordable price, so everyone can have access to high-quality 3D scans. Our scans are perfect for realtors and custom home builders who want to show off their properties to buyers all across the world. Thanks to our scans, buyers can make informed decisions about their potential property purchases. Contact us today to learn more about our 3D Matterport scans and how they can benefit your real estate business.
All following statistics are from the blog: With 3D Tours, properties sell up to 31% faster and at a higher price. Written By: Linda McNair
February 25, 2020
The copyright of these following statistics don’t belong to HardHat Investments, LLC , some may be edited and shared for the purpose of awareness, and if the content OWNER (written content) of this
post has any issue, we request you to directly message to
this page, thus we sort out the outcome.
Regards, HardHat Investments,LLC
" “We saw our average days on market drop from 30 to 21 days and our average sales price to list price jump from 93 to 97% within a six month window.”
- Jay Acker, Real Estate by Design Group, Keller Williams Realty
First Study (Rigorous Statistical Analysis)
Key Results from Preliminary Analysis
On average, listings with 3D tours:
- Closed at 4-9% higher sale price, depending on the market
- Closed up to 31% faster (South market)
- The results are stable over time in the two markets with larger data available
- Total: 143,575 listings, of which 3,935 had a 3D tour (over 90% were Matterport 3D tours)
- Timeframe: November 2016 to November 2019 (each market differed in timeframe)
- Source: Data obtained from MLS databases via extracts
- Location: Four Markets (South, Southwest, Northwest and Midwest)
- Multiple regression analyses to test the impact on final sales price and days-on-market
- Additional Variables: Existence of a video tour, number of photographs, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, age of home, number of dining rooms, square ft, number of fireplaces, acres, number of living rooms, the existence of a pool, commission rate, days on the market, final sales price.
- Kelley Anderson is a Ph.D. candidate studying Marketing at the Jerry S. Rawls College of Business Administration at Texas Tech University. Kelley has over 15 years experience in consumer insights across various companies, such as Golfsmith, Wal-Mart and Stage Stores. Her research focuses on how marketing using digitally mediated environments influences consumer behavior and the overall market.
- K.T. Manis, Ph.D. is a researcher at the Jerry S. Rawls College of Business Administration at Texas Tech University. K.T. has 10 years experience in hospitality, marketing and event industries. His research broadly focuses on how the interplay between technology and strategy impacts a firm’s competitive advantage.
Second Study (Comparative Market Analysis)
Listings with a Matterport 3D tour:
- Sold 20% faster (less days on market)
- For 4.8% more (higher sale price)
- Total: 700 listings (350 with Matterport and 350 without)
- Timeframe: March 2018 to July 2019 (16 months)
- Source: MLS data obtained via third-party online portals
- Location: Major metropolitan market in the Southern United States
- A list of 350 residential real estate properties, marketed with a Matterport 3D model, was compiled. For each listing, the following property features were identified: local neighborhood, zip code, property type (condo/co-op, single-family home, etc.), bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, lot size and year built. In addition, the following business data was also collected for each listing: listing price, sale price, listing date, offer date and sale date.
- A second list of 350 residential properties, marketed without a Matterport 3D model, was then compiled to be compared against the first group. Using a comparative market analysis (CMA) approach, i.e., expert opinion based on matching property criteria, neighborhood proximity and contemporaneous sales timeframe, similar properties marketed without Matterport were identified and paired with each of the 350 properties marketed with Matterport for comparison and analysis.
- Finally, two key metrics were calculated: days-on-market (sale date minus listing date) and sale-to-list price ratio (selling price divided by the asking/listing price). These were calculated for each listing and then averaged across the first group as well as the second group. These averages were then compared to reveal any differences between how long a property took to sell and as to whether it sold for more or less than the asking price, if marketed with a Matterport 3D model.
- Sebastian Diessel is a real estate technology consultant with 20 years of experience across the Boston and San Francisco markets. Diessel was the founder and former co-owner of LoftsBoston.com, an industry-pioneering, real estate marketing platform focused on the live/work loft market in Boston."